Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cross-words, Similes and Chocolate

Yes, the title of this post is completely unrelated to its content, which is rather haphazardous anyway...

Earlier today, I was given this uber encouraging error message: "There has been a catastrophic error. Please stand by."

I am obsessed with making cards. Seriously. I have a box full. An isolated incident of creativity led to a common occurance which mutated to a hobby which became an obsession. The cards are becoming more and more extravegant or elegant or unique each passing day. I plan on purchasing some old black and white photos from a local antique store (there's a boat-load of them just sitting there) and incorporating them in the cards. Selling them would be nice, but I would have to find an outlet somewhere, and then I would be committed. *scratches chin thoughtfully* Hmmm.

fico (n. A fig; hence, the value of a fig, or the merest trifle; also, a gesture of contempt made by placing the thumb between two of the fingers or in the mouth)

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Post a Comment

<< Home