Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Amish Everymen and British Royalty

I'm reading a series called "Abram's Daughters," about an Amish family living at the close of WWII. It's very enlightening as to the religion and lifestyle. My friends and I have always joked about going on a road trip to an Amish community for our senior trip. I wouldn't mind doing it, actually; I'd like to see how the live, up close and personal.
Hmmm. I'm still debating whether I believe Prince Harry (who I really don't find all that attractive) has truly grown up, or whether he just has a new speech-writer. We shall see...
My grandpa's in the hospital. He was unresponsive for a couple of days at the nursing home he was put in just last week; we think the doctor gave him too high a dose of the medication he's experimenting with. He's definitely responding now, but we're not sure what to do next.
And now, with no further ado, a scene (taken only slightly out of context) from my life:
Me: "I'm thinking."
Mom: "Why?"

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Blogger Fibonacci said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger Qalmlea said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home