Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Friday, September 02, 2005

And the Crowd goes Wild

The volleyball team swept their match against our cross-town rival last night. All three scores were within three points of each other. I think the crowd had as much fun as the players.
My debate class is very small. Only two other people are in it right now; when football season ends, two more guys will join. So far I'm the only girl. I like the teacher this year; the class is much more organized and productive.
It looks as if I'll have to do Lincoln-Douglas this year. I'd rather do policy because that's what I did last year and I like the resolve; however, LD will be more of a challenge because 1.) I have to write the case by myself (which I basically did last year anyway); 2.) I'll have to do all the speaking; and 3.) I won't have anyone to blame if I lose. LD focuses on opinion and analysis whereas policy is strictly fact-based. It should be interesting...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Blogger Becky said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home