Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Technical Difficulties

I'm back online after eight days of no service. Yee-haw.
I would be out working with my dad, but an ailment (bruised rib or something) has left me relaxing at home folding laundry and watching Pride and Predjudice (ah, the romance).
On Wednesday, I went shopping (yeah, back to school!) in Boise w/my mom and aunt and cousins and one cousin's gf, after which I went with a friend up to Rupert for my friend's sweet 16 surprise party. She was quite surprised to see us and we had a fun time. I felt the occasion made it encumbant to toilet paper her car. She was surprised about that, too.
I am taking a chemistry course at the local community college (a dual-enrollment thing), and I had to go and take a "compass test" so they could place me or whatever on Thursday. The prices for books are ridiculous. But that comes with the territory, I suppose. I had difficulty signing my student-id card; it looks like a kindergardener wrote it. Oh, well. Friday I worked with my dad, picking rock all day, and that evening I went and saw Skillet perform--sans the usual keyboardest, due to a new baby. The concert went well except I was soaked thirty seconds into
it (when at a concert, albeit rock, please, don't empty your water bottles on the spectators surrounding you) and I paid double the entrance fee because the lady thought I was an adult. Aargh. Oh, well. Yesterday it was back to work and shoveling gravel. And so we come to the current time of rest and relaxation. Speaking of which, I have a movie to finish watching. What a lame post.
Fare thee well.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Blogger Qalmlea said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger kate said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger Matt said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home