Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Monday, August 22, 2005

Trivial Matters

First day of "college" today. It went well, I suppose. I didn't really have to do anything except listen to my prof, Dr. Pettigrove, explain the syllabus and deets like that.
Rodeos are so awesome. The local county fair is going to begin in a week and I and some friends are planning on going and having a good time. Personally, I think it would be fun to go and protest the cruelty to animals, but then I remember I live in Idaho and want to live to a ripe old age. Thus, the idea vanishes into the memory of time...
I'm going to go watch an Audrey Hepburn/Cary Grant film called Charade now. Farewell.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Blogger Matt said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger kate said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger Matt said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger kate said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home