Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sick and Tired

Well, I'm running a low fever and seem to have developed a fairly substantial cough overnight. So what did I manage to do with my afternoon? Well, after doing some school, I wandered about the world wide web for a while, but wasn't feeling too enthused about anything and nearly fell asleep. Since there are about 45 pictures I want to develope and scrapbook, I decided to organize and transfer them to a CD to take into Walgreens (I have yet to try the online route). Unable to access the photos in the program I usually use, I started rumaging around all our various software and found what I thought was the right program; it wasn't, but I discovered it's possible to turn photos into a "memory disk," a simple, slide-show-like DVD. What's amazing about all this is that I am capable of doing so without assistance. I used the program to make a capsule of our basketball season, which was fun. I was fairly impressed with myself, really, as I tend to be quite technologically challenged. Next, I plan to experiment with captions, images other than photos, and music other than the options offered.

-----------------------------------------------------
jape (v. to say or do something jokingly or mockingly)

Labels:

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Post a Comment

<< Home