Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Things that go Bump

We had our end-of-the-season all-nighter last night, scrimmaging after the guys' game (which was a fantastic win, I might add), playing several rounds of bump, and crashing at the coaches' house afterwards. Staci kept us up until nearly 3 a.m. retelling all her midget-clown urban legends (yes, she has an actual fear of maniacal midgets dressed as clowns), but we got up this morning to play Uno Attack. We have our last game Monday, then nothing until June when we do league play. *sighs* I'm deciding whether I want to bowl or see Glory Road for my birthday, which I still haven't celebrated. We shall see...

Labels:

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Post a Comment

<< Home