Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Calendars! Yay!

I spent most of the afternoon trying to clean and rearrange and organize my bedchamber (that's an underrated term) while purging the aforementioned room of unnecessary clutter. Heh, you should see it now. It looks like a tornado went on a wild rampage--a very long and wild rampage. I'm trying to eliminate a dresser to make room for the keyboard and find a place for where I can actually use that old typewriter, and it's quite a process. Ironically, most of the stuff on the floor is paper with a few decorative items, such as the picture frames I'm attempting to relocate, mixed in. So I think I may be sleeping on the couch tonight. The uncomfortable couch, since the comfy one is occupied.


*Sighs mournfully* It is, indeed, a day of sorrow, sentiment, and grief. For on this day, I can no longer use my Dr. Seuss 2005 Calendar. It was such a fun calendar, too. But, I do have two new ones to find room for, a 365-day cat themed desk calendar as well as a hanging, (big surprise) cat-themed twelve-monther. So I shouldn't have much trouble keeping track of the days. (:

Labels:

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Blogger Qalmlea said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger kate said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home