Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do


I have a fetish for two new games: Set and Sequence, the latter of which I played for the first time last night. If you haven't experienced the grandeur of either of these games, you absolutely should.

Anyway, as I read the title of my last post, I realized I didn't actually mention the keyboard at all. So I shall now. I was surprised, on Christmas Eve, to unwrap a flippin' sweet Yamaha keyboard that somewhat resembles the one in the picture, with some variations.


Now, I don't actually know how to play the piano, but I suppose that comes next. I've wanted to learn for quite some time in the hopes of penning the music for some of the plethora of lyrics I've written. (*switches to the royal third person* We grant you permission, three months from now when I'm whining about how confoundedly long it takes to learn to play an instrument, to slap our imperial face and remind us this is something we requested. )

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Blogger Qalmlea said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger kate said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home