Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Space, Clouds, & Harley-Riding Aliens

Inspired by Matt's post, I have decided to pay a brief tribute to all the sci-fi (pronounced skee-fee, by the way) shows I enjoy.

Lost in Space
Back in the day of, say, sixth grade, I used to watch this every day during lunch. My favorite episode involved vanishing motorcyclists.
(There's more more history to this show than I you might guess.)

*Stargate SG-1
This is a cool show. I actually watched most of an episode of the Atlantis spin-off on Thursday. And for me and sci-fi, that's pretty darn good.

Speaking of space and stuff, yes, I do aspire to become a member of The Cloud Appreciation Society.

*In nerd-speak, this is abbreviated to the simpler "SG-1."

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Blogger Becky said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>
Blogger kate said...

<$BlogCommentsBody$>

<$BlogCommentsDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentsDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home