Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.
[W. H. Auden]

Friday, July 08, 2005

Engine Overload

I started driver's ed on Wednesday and driving on Thursday. The class isn't really hard, and driving...well, I'll improve; but the homework is so time consuming, it's really quite unreasonable. It could be because I missed the first class, so I was three chapters and two "dittos" (these assignment sheets that take various forms, like crossword puzzles and T/F questions) and had to catch up on those. Now that I am mostly caught up, it probably won't take as many hours. The work is easy; it just consumes a lot of time.
My Aunt Loreena is coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks tomorrow, and an uncle and cousin that live in town will be moving up to Washington. This summer has brought a lot of changes, for better or for worse.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$>Blots:

Post a Comment

<< Home